Garage Door Service in Woodinville, WA
Here at Garage Door Repair Woodinville, WA, we offer dependable garage door service. Our team is always prepared to handle your maintenance and repair calls. We are available 24/7 to meet all of your emergency needs.
We Are Here For Your Emergencies
Unfortunately, emergencies usually have inconvenient timing, such as late nights, weekends, and even holidays. Our team is here to make things as easy as possible. You will always speak with a person when you call our office. When you need emergency services, we will dispatch a technician immediately. We care about our customers and work quickly to resolve your garage door needs.
Do You Need Professional Garage Door Service?
You may not know that it is time to contact a professional for garage door service. Seemingly minor issues can often go unnoticed. It is important that you know the way your door functions so that you can be aware if and when any changes occur.
There are certain things that you can be on the lookout for. These include:
- Loud, sudden, or new noises coming from your door
- Shakiness in your door as it moves along the tracks
- Tracks that have gotten bent or broken
- Broken rollers
- A door that does not hang evenly when closed
If you find that you have any of these issues with your garage door, contact our office. We will send out one of our top technicians to inspect your door for potential problems. It is always best to address any concerns early on in order to prevent unnecessary or long-term damage.
The Importance of Annual Maintenance
Annual maintenance of your garage door is extremely important for keeping it in top condition. We offer services that are designed specifically for this purpose. Your door is subject to wear and tear, but preventive maintenance will help slow down the process. We provide the following for the longevity of your door:
- Tune-up - We will do a thorough inspection of your door, testing the mechanical and electrical parts. We will make sure that all components are in working order and make any necessary repair suggestions.
- Lubrication - Your garage door needs lubrication in order to operate smoothly. We will check all of the parts of your door and make sure that each of them are lubricated properly.
- Safety Inspection - We will conduct an extensive inspection of your garage door to confirm that there are no safety concerns.
In order to get long term results, we recommend that you allow a professional to perform these services at least annually. Consistency is important, so you should schedule your appointments around the same time each year.
We Are Waiting to Serve You
Here at Garage Door Repair Woodinville, WA, we have a full staff of office personnel and technicians just waiting to serve you. From repairs to installations, we guarantee our services. Our goal is to find the solutions to your garage door problems and provide every customer with an excellent experience. Contact our office today for information and an appointment!
Garage Door Repair Woodinville
Woodinville , WA 98072
- Monday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Tuesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Wedesday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Thursday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Friday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Saturday: 12am - 11:59pm
- Sunday: 12am - 11:59pm
Cash, Check, Credit Card
To schedule an inspection by professional technician in Woodinville please visit Garage Door Repair Woodinville , WA